Oklahoma & Kansas Small Business Insurance
Small business ownership can be a very rewarding experience. However, business owners are often faced with a wide range of potential liability exposures, making it important to secure a customized coverage plan for your entity. At United Agency in Arkansas City, we work with multiple providers to provide Oklahoma and Kansas small business insurance quotes that meet each client’s unique needs.
Experienced Advice on Commercial Insurance Products
Your business is unique. So are your insurance needs. To help you create a customized small business insurance plan, we offer advice on a wide range of products:
- Business owners policy (BOP): You may be adequately covered with a business owners policy (BOP), a single policy that includes property and liability coverage in an efficient package.
- General liability: Accidents happen. Unfortunately, as a business owner, even the smallest accident can have a dramatic impact on your bottom line. To help you limit your out-of-pocket costs in the event of an accident, we offer detailed advice on commercial general liability policies that provide your business with the best possible protection.
- Commercial auto: Vehicles often play a key role in the operation of small businesses. Whether you operate a fleet of vehicles or use just one car or truck to execute your business plan, it is important to carry commercial vehicle insurance to protect against the costs associated with accidents, theft and other events.
- Business owners policy (BOP): Combining the protection of many individual insurance products, business owners policies offer a wide range of protections, often at reduced rates. BOPs generally provide business interruption coverage and general liability protection, among others.
- Errors and omissions (E&O): Mistakes or oversights on the part of an employee can be very costly. Adding an E&O policy to your coverage plan can help to limit your financial liability for damages resulting from these mistakes.
- Workers compensation: While workers compensation may be required by law, you still have choices for coverage. We offer advice on all of your workers compensation requirements and work to help you choose a policy that fits your business.
Whether you are active in the agricultural industry, run a restaurant, provide clients with a service or operate a municipality or non-profit , we can help you create a customized insurance plan to address all of your potential exposures.
Call our Arkansas City office at 620-442-0400 or request a quote to begin comparing small business insurance policies. If you would rather have a member of our staff call you, please contact us online. Our Arkansas City, Kansas, agency serves an Oklahoma and Kansas region that includes Kay County, OK, Cowley County, KS and Sumner County, KS.